Monday, April 20, 2009

Truly-Lionel Richie

Enjoy this song..damn best...hehehe..;)

Girl, tell me only this
That Ill have your heart for always
And you want me by your side
Whispering the words Ill always love you

And forever I will be your lover
And I know if you really care
I will always be there

Now I need to tell you this
Theres no other love like your love


And i,as long as I live,
Ill give you all the joy
My heart and soul can give

Let me hold you
I need to have you near me
And I feel with you in my arms
This love will last forever

Because Im truly
Truly in love with you girl
Im truly head over heels with your love
I need you, and with your love Im free
And truly,you know youre alright with me



0 comments:

Kamu semua akan dijejaki..=)

 

~~**sTorY oF mE**~~ Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template